We are looking for an International Sales Executive with a passion for hunting out new business and growing the existing business. This is a roll up your sleeves and hit the phone type of job that requires a strong hunter’s mentality. You need to understand the process of not just selling a product to someone, but rather selling our brand and our vision to those key stakeholders. If you like to delegate work, manage sales reps, wine and dine clients and push products then this is not the job for you!
This position requires you to be out front and, in the trenches, building those strong relationships with not just buyers but CEO’s and Executives who make the big decisions. We are looking for that special person who understands not just the concept of business growth but the process by which one takes to communicate that to the target audience.
|Internship ID||ID 364|
|Position Category||Sales & Marketing|
|Working Hours||Office Hours|
|Internship Period||3 to 6 months|
|Required English Level||Advanced level|
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategies for personal and professional growth
- How to “own” your success
- Setting and achieving goals
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do every day:
- Research your markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicatemal them to senior executives
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls to prospective clients
- Qualify prospects and set up quality appointments for our Sponsorship Sales Managers
Our Sales Representatives are given the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly energetic and incredibly PROFESSIONAL and FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
- Be paid fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
- Speak with Top executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Develop global business expertise and global career opportunities
You’ll master the art of selling, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks.