Innovation Project Intern position from a Digital Consulting firm in Singapore. This company provides digital solutions to their clients for their digital transformation. This role is to support their consulting team to expand their business.
|Head Count||7 staff|
|Internship Period||3 to 6 months|
|Required English Level||Advanced level|
Our client helps companies innovate. They believe digital transformation is a vehicle for creating and unlocking new value. At Savant Degrees, they have what it takes to help companies stay ahead by designing innovative digital products that are strategically aligned with their business goals.
Our client offers both custom and turnkey solutions with many years of consulting experience with the best industry leaders, they have gathered invaluable digital solution insights; and created various ready to use back-end platforms and frameworks that are customizable to every business need. Their extensive experience enables them to offer their clients a fast turnaround time and fast prototyping service.
Embark on a Digital Transformation Journey, our client helps companies unleash their exponential growth through digital transformation. Rapidly build prototypes to test out their best ideas through their Innovation Acceleration Lab; cultivate a culture of innovation through their Digital Learning Program; or engage their SWAT Team and access their key resources, advisors and partner network.
Your day-to-day tasks will range from coming up with a design brief and statement, to researching future trends, carrying out feasibility and viability studies, prototyping, to crafting the full innovation story and coming up with a design recommendation and implementation strategy.
- Carrying out business and economic research, as well as feasibility and viability studies
- Synthesizing insights and communicating them in compelling ways (story telling!)
- Assist Innovation Consultants to identify innovation opportunities and develop value-adding innovation strategies and implementation recommendations
- Designing, planning and executing prototypes, to test and refine hypotheses
- Work closely with consulting team to ensure project timeliness as well as quality of output for creative work
To make sure you will enjoy this role, our client is looking for a people’s person who connects with others, someone who likes to discover new inspirations others may not see. Someone who enjoys a collaborative working style, and working closely with our teams from different disciplines.
They value diversity so if you can bring a fresh perspective to building the next big thing, they’d love to talk to you.
- At least 1-year study/working experience in design thinking or related disciplines
- Excellent understanding of design principles and great in applying them
- Ability to rapidly conduct business analysis/research in unfamiliar industries and markets
- Ability to create outstanding power point presentations to communicate the research/analytical findings and ideas
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both in-person and written
- A collaborative working style, and the ability to work closely with our teams from other disciplines
- The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
Our client is a team of creative and passionate individuals with a common vision of creating compelling and useful digital experiences. Their insights and solutions are borne from their cultural and professional diversity. Their team is made up of different nationalities, with business experiences ranging from product design to ideation to engineering.
Innovation is never a straight road. Our client embraces this uncertainty as part of their culture. Their internal cultural program allow them to attract and sustainably engage world class intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs and thought leaders.