Our client are an independant multidisciplinary design boutique specializing in ambient media, marketing and design projects. Dedicated to enabling clients' brands and products to reach a level of visibility that would leave a lasting impression on and beyond the projected audience.
||Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm
|Required English Level
- Assist in planning, marketing & advertising projects
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project requirements and attend meetings when necessary
- Prepare work-in-progress reviews
- Develop, manage projects from proposal to completion
- Maintain and develop agency/client relationships.
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure efficient delivery of objectives.
- Receive project briefings and draft operations brief for internal teams
- Contribute to decision making and brain storming sessions
- Can target potential event participants and/or vendor when required
- Sourcing for required material/items as directed by the team leader
- Coordinate project resources and liaise with project team to collect, deliver, purchase, disseminate project information
- Daily update and monitor call lists and to do lists and meet all established timelines
- Regularly keep management informed of problems, issues and status of on-going projects
- Review deliverables prepared by team or vendors before sending to client
- Prepare for work-in-progress reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Media, Advertising, Design or equivalent.
- Can converse in English well
- Full-Time and Contract positions available