Our client is based in Singapore and provide financing solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world. Driven by the desire to empower individuals and businesses alike, they are commited to create opportunities for everyone through their digital platforms.
They believe that financial assurance can be created with your talent and means without taking on loans. Their job is to provide you the tools to achieve that.
||Software Engineer Intern
||Monday to Friday
|Required English Level
||Our client is looking for talented and driven software talent to join their team. You will be working on the systems and software products and services we provide.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, and Entity Framework, on .NET Core
- Software: Visual Studio 2017 or above, Visual Studio Code, MySQL 5.7 and SQL Server 2016, or above
- Software Development Practices (good understanding of object-oriented programming and functional programming, Familiar with test-driven development or automated testing, Familiar with Git and GitFlow, Familiar with Agile development practices such as Scrum and Kanban, Familiar with various design and architectural patterns, such as REST, microservices, and dependency injection.)Optional:
- Familiar with React, Redux, and relevant React components
- Familiar with Xamarin
- Familiar with F#.NET
- Familiar with Webpack
- Familiar with SAML, OpenID Connect, and JWT
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Azure Active Directory
- Familiar with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Familiar with Docker
Apply for an internship